Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:1821 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Business Intelligence - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Business Intelligence (BI) job opportunity in Gurgaon with a multinational Analytics products and services firm for a Manager BI Solutions with at least 10 years' experience in building Business Intelligence Solutions. Our renowned client is looking for a candidate in a managerial position who will leverage extensive experience in BI, Data Visualization and Data Warehousing tools.
A leading, global products and services firm specializing in Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Establishing architectural vision and direction in end to end BI solutions from Data Extraction till dashboarding.
- Developing reporting solutions & dashboards using Data Modeling of the Data Warehouse.
- Improving and Optimizing Database and Data Models for different clients.
- Gathering requirements and evaluating best fit for final delivery.
- Responding to RFP- s, doing Pre-Sales for end to end BI projects.
- Managing the global stakeholders on an ongoing basis while delivering on the requirements.
- Team Mentoring and Training on Business Intelligence to achieve organization's target and thrash the existing targets.
- Creating a culture of continuous learning and self-development.
- B.tech /Msc/MCA or any technical degree must.
- Excellent experience in Business Intelligence tools such as Qlikview/MS-BI/Cognos/ Tableau/Spotfire/OBIEE/SAP Lumira.
- Hands on of experience in ETL tools such as Informatica/ODI/SAP BODS/MS-SSIS
- Experience in Database designing, Data Modeling and SQL Server.
- Prior working experience on Microsoft SQL Server/SAP HANA/ Oracle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Global stakeholder management experience must.
- Expertise in handling large teams and expanding the existing teams.
- Experience of working in Global/ Cross-cultural teams will be preferred Adaptive to organizational culture and business environment.
WHAT IS IN STORE IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.