Manager - Business Finance - Startup (5-7 yrs)
Business Finance Manager (Startup)
Growth360 is looking for a Business Finance Manager (Financial Modelling and Strategy expert) for a disruptive startup that is growing in an exponential manner and is well funded. Its a very interesting role to take your career to the next level.
- To fit this role you must have experience working with a boutique investment bank, a PE fund or a startup that was raising funding.
- You will be a part of the Business Finance function and will be responsible for defining profitable and scalable business models with informed insights from industry study, competitor analysis, market research and thorough evaluation of model feasibility.
- In addition, the function will act as the bridge between finance and operations, defining, designing and implementing system, policies and reporting mechanism to monitor and drive the core business, working closely with various stakeholders and senior management.
- Responsibilities also include support on investor reporting, planning and budgeting, funding and treasury management.
- You will be responsible for providing the leadership the leadership with the overall finance aspect of the org.
Desired Candidate :
- The candidate should be a CA+ MBA from a premier institute.
- Should have very good number skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- The candidate should also possess good presentation and writing skills to prepare reports or present complex financial /business concepts and strategies to colleagues as well as clients.
- The candidate also needs to be detail-oriented, self-motivated and familiar with the workings of the economy, and well informed about the start-up way and the ecosystem
- The candidate should have good knowledge of spreadsheets and standard statistical packages.
- Excellent inter personal skills and program management abilities are a must
Please note this is not a finance role so the preference is for candidates with an MBA from a top B school followed by experience with a PE fund or in a financial modeling role with a startup.