Views:1131 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Business Finance - FMCG - CA (3-4 yrs)
Manager - Business Finance - FMCG - CA
Purpose of the Role :
The purpose of this role is to monitor and Ensure Brand financial performance. The role holder will be responsible for the entire P&L of set of brands, manage budgets, ensure ROIs to partner in the brand's success.
Qualification & Experience :
- CA - First Attempt.
- 3-4 Years of experience; preference - FMCG and Pharma.
- Experience in Accounting & MIS in an ERP environment; preference SAP R3.
Key Deliverables :
- Monitoring and Ensuring Brand financial performance through Cost projections, Trade discount finalizations, consumer offers & Product MRP decisions
- Responsible for the entire P&L of set of brands and do variance analysis of brand performance
- Generating and monitoring ideas on cost management
- Evaluation of capital expenditure proposals and ensuring ROIs
- Controlling & monitoring fixed overheads of the division.
- Annual budgeting and monitoring of performance v/s budgets.
- Designing MIS and data analysis to facilitate business performance reviewing
- Monitoring and controlling liquidations and write-offs when required
Key Competencies :
- Critical Competencies :
- Planning and Execution
- Networking and Influencing
- Communications skills
- Data Analytics
- IT Acumen
- Competencies 'Must Have' :
- Sound accounting and Financial Management fundamentals.
- Experience in Corporate / Business / Commercial finance
- Critical Personality Attributes :
- Ability to experiment and also generate new ideas
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty
Reporting Relationships :
Upwards : Head - Business Finance
Other Key Functional Interfaces :
- Brand marketing team
- Sales team
- Manufacturing commercial team
- Supply chain
- Other relevant functions
Growth Path & Future :
- The value proposition to the Candidate :
- Opportunities to work closely integrated ERP environment - SAP R/3, APO, BIW etc.
- Opportunity to work closely with Business and Marketing set ups.
- Possible Growth avenues for a Successful Incumbent :
- Would have the opportunity to move to other Business Finance portfolios (including International Finance) commercial areas or specialized line functions in Finance such as Treasury, taxation, Factory commercial, Regional operations, etc.
- Can move to other SBUs