Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:399 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Excellence - Quality (10-12 yrs)
- The incumbent will have the responsibility to Lead Cross-Functional Lean 6 Sigma Improvement projects in the organization and further drive the continuous improvement culture in the Operations organization
- Single point of contact for the aligned business operation teams to drive transformation opportunities, Data Insights, RCA, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement ideation, Capacity Management, Brighter Way or any other strategic initiatives.
- Conduct RPA assessment to identify BOT opportunities and work with the Development team to submit the detailed required for BOT deployment
- Identifying improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Manager/FLM's and facilitating launch & mentoring of projects.
- Drive change management through stakeholder management and influence business improvement objectives for the business.
- Process Training Capabilities for allocated teams. Process documentation for organization-specific processes
- Support the allocated teams for their Continuous Improvement activities
- Ensure deliverables meet/exceed the team's specified expectations
- Ensure activities and deliverables adhere to internal quality standards
- Drive and plan Kaizen events in the organization