Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:4378 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Business Excellence - Black Belt - BPO (8-12 yrs)
A reputed BPO client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working on streamlining processes and continuous improvement across processes contributing to CSAT & gross margin
- Process mapping, identifying and implementing process performance matrix
- RCA for customer complaints and ensuring timely response to the customer
- Lead project meetings and work with all stakeholders to ensure project is completed with timelines.
- Identify interdependencies of the project, determine other requirement, roles and approvals required and work upon them
- Ensure smooth integration and implementation into other routine production processes where applicable
- Expected to drive continuous improvement of various process quality, turnaround time, and delivery performance by working closely with cross-functional teams for the delivery to enhance business growth by improving bottom line
- Drive change management through stakeholder management and influence business improvement objectives for the vertical
- Drive Customer Centricity and Process Excellence within the Organisation, by engaging with employees at all levels
- Define and assist in identifying improvement projects through data analysis, metrics review and process walkthroughs
- Should be Six Sigma BB Certified from reputed institutes like ASQ, ISI, Benchmark etc.
- Project experience is mandatory, should have completed at least 5-6 projects in service industry.
- Candidates should be in Process Excellence (PEX)/Service Excellence (SE)/Operational Excellence (OE)/Delivery Excellence (DE) Team doing process improvement role for at least 6-8 years.
- Should have good communication and capable of Training employees on Six sigma/LEAN/PDCA and drive Kaizen across organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.