VP Talent at The Workforce Consulting Group
Views:590 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Business Excellence - BFSI (4-9 yrs)
Looking for Business Excellence Manager for a reputed Bangalore based startup having its presence in multiple cities. It's a series 'B' funded startup which has been very successful in setting up its operations and have aggressive growth plans to expand their business.
Role: Manager Business Excellence
Reporting: GM Business Excellence
Brief Objective of the Role:
- This individual must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to demonstrate how they are applied within a global support environment.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this position.
- Functional skills should complement the problem solving and communication skills to deliver a highly effective individual who is capable of adding real value individually and through a team.
- Candidates must be demonstrating a willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required.
Key Objectives and Key Results
- Implementation of CRM for end-to-end business processes.
- Design processes for scalability and obtain sign-off from business owners
- Create and maintain documentation for sharing business requirements with tech team
- Liaise with internal/external technical partners for the implementation of business requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing in coordination with users
- Liaison with business users for knowledge transfer, support or development queries
- Provide regular progress updates to the functional manager/ team lead.
- They should demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new technology and apply their learning into practical use.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle, particularly technical specification, development and test phases
- A proactive approach to implementation and problem resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets
- Ability to execute role with a high level of autonomy, seeking guidance and approval as appropriate
- Team player; able to build strong relationships with other project team members, vendor resources and contacts across other in-house systems
- Adaptable: Ability to prioritize, be flexible and respond to changing environments
The Workforce Consulting Group