Manager - Business Excellence - Auto (4-7 yrs)
One of our client, which from a reputed Business House, is looking for Manager Business Excellence to be at their corporate office in Mumbai.
The brief JD is given below:
Primary Responsibilities: Business Process Management
Designing and deployment of three international standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Establish Cross Functional Process Documentation
- Co-ordinate Cross Functional Process Audits and ensure closure of Non Compliances
Conduct process training at Company Owned Company Operated and Franchisee Owned workshops
E-Learning training content development on business processes and other Business Excellence initiatives
CAPA & Kaizen:
- Deploy CAPA, Kaizen Projects at workshops
- Monitor progress and report project closure status
Planning and execution of improvement projects
- Identify business concern areas and take up quality improvement projects using QC tools
- Facilitate deployment of quality circles at workshops
Manage Safety at work place through Various Initiatives & statutory Compliances
Continuously evolve business excellence model of the Group into the Company operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.