AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:239 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - Textile Business (5-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager | MNC | Diversity role
Identify and build opportunity pipeline to deliver business growth with global and domestic accounts across the country for entire range of products in Apparel RMG segment
Principal Accountabilities & Key Activities
1. Set directions for Key Accounts Team to identify opportunities and close coordination with sales team to convert opportunities to deliver business growth.
2. Build strategic relations with key accounts at all levels to gain nominations.
3. Closely monitor competition activity to ensure proper interventions at the key accounts
4. Identify opportunities in the market and launch new products where needed
5. Closely coordinate with Technical services team for gaining share, upgrading and gaining nominations with key accounts.
6. Extend support to sales team in terms of product and gaining share in key accounts
7. Coordinate with other departments like Logistics, Manufacturing / Quality and the Global Accounts team to implement new plans and resolve constraints if any.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. An MBA with 5 years experience in B2B sales
2. Strong leadership skills and experience
3. Innovative with entrepreneurial flair
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving ability High quality analytical written and verbal communication, negotiation, decision making, and people development skills
5. Proven leadership ability and high results orientation
6. Sound business and industry knowledge
7. Understanding of role of various functions in the organisation, knowledge of products, applications, end user industry manufacturing processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.