Principal Recruitment Consultant at Neufvasi
Views:277 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Business Development - Technology Integration Services Domain - IT (8-12 yrs)
To manage, support, and supervise the business development of Technology Integration Services ( TIS ) BU Services. This unit is responsible for the acquisition of new projects and project bids in the infrastructure integration domain.
- Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organisational growth plans
- Proactively engaging with customers
- Participating & maneuvering the in large deals
- Opportunity Management.
- Working with business partners / alliances
- Able to understand the market potential & SME for network and information security related opportunity sales engagement
- Seamless collaboration with Value Added Team comprising but not limited to Solutions, Delivery, Sales, Finance etc.
- Champion the customer's cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support
- Meet the objective to drive TIS business in region with QoQ and YoY predictability.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Management graduate, preferably with a specialisation in marketing from a reputed MBA institute/ university
- Expert in Selling networking & security solutions - product/solutions/Services.
- Widespread Industry experience & deep connections with the target industries in the defined Territory.
OEM Connect: Exposure to local markets of Mumbai
Industry Type: System Integration / OEM