Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:93 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development/Sales - IT (3-7 yrs)
MANAGER ( BD)- IT SALES
Global Technology / Software services company requires Manager ( BD)-IT SALES - Noida
One of our client global Technology company and a software products and services provider for the Digital Media & Broadcasting industry headquartered in Cupertino, CA and is led by an experienced and technically skilled management team and currently employs around 400 professionals from premier institutes in India. With customers such as Netflix, Google, Amazon, Hulu, NBC, HBO, Disney, Star, Sony etc, Interra has established itself as undisputed leader in providing software solutions for end-to-end unified quality control (QC), monitoring and analysis. solutions for the digital media industry.
Its flagship product is an automated content verification system for file-based SD, HD, and mixed workflows. Vega, family of media analyzers, is the defacto standard for Encoder and System companies the world over. Orion is the new-age content monitoring tool. All the products are backed by patented technology and robust. implementation, leading to world-wide brand recognition.
Sold world-wide through partners, resellers, SIs as well as directly, there are over 500 customers spanning over 70 countries.
We are looking out for MANAGER BD( IT SALES) for our client office in Noida.
PFB THE DETAILS:
1) Client : Global Technology/ Software service provider
2) Location NOIDA, India
3) Experience : 3 to 7 Years in IT/ Software sales
4) Qualification : BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ MTECH/ Technical graduate
PFB the details :
GENERAL DESCRIPTION :
- The client is a US based Software Product Development Company, headquartered in Cupertino, California, with Development Centre in Noida, India, and a global Sales and Distribution network worldwide. We are a family of approx. 200 employees in Noida with strong Engineering graduates from premium institutions like IITs, NITs, etc.
- It is a global leader in providing Quality Control (QC), Monitoring, and Analysis solutions for Digital Media industry with more than 300 customers worldwide including brands like NBC, HBO, BBC, Fox, StarTV, Disney and Sony and many more. Widely adopted and trusted by operators in the global broadcast, cable, telco, satellite, IPTV, OTT, and post-production markets around the world, Interra Systems solutions enable flawless delivery of video on every device. Our product development involves working on latest technologies like Machine Learning based methods for Computer Vision, Artificial intelligence. Employees are highly focused and innovative and hence more than 25 Patents in US have been granted to its team.\
- It is also Certified as Great Place to Work 2019 Organization accredited by an external independent agency called Great Place to Work Institute which reflects our focus towards employee care, employee development, open & friendly culture & fun @ work.
- We have also won many awards at International Trade Shows & Exhibitions.
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS:
The BDM responsibilities would be as under :
- Direct sales as well as sales through resellers in the assigned territories / geographies
- Manage complete sales process from lead generation to payment collection in the assigned territories
- Build a healthy sales funnel and close business based on assigned targets
- Manage healthy relationships with customers, channel partners and other eco-system partners resulting in higher sales
- Understand the eco-system in which products play and work closely with technology partners and other ecosystem players.
- Work closely with Application engineering group, marketing team as well as product development team to do a "holistic sales" job
- The job will involve extensive domestic and international travel.
- Will be reporting to Director, sales and business development.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 3 years' experience in IT product sales role
- Strong consultative selling skills for technology products
- Experience of selling through channel partners and alliances in addition to selling directly to customers
- International sales experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with the customers and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Contact: Abhinav; 7011354635/ 9548238406
Kindly share the following details:
Current CTC n notice period:
Relevant experience in IT/ Software cloud sales:
Open to work in Noida:
Reason for leaving current role/job:
Any offer in hand: