Consultant - Leadership Hiring at WK Associates LLP
Views:215 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Business Development/Sales - BFSI Domain - IT (10-15 yrs)
Role : Business Development Manager/Sales
Experience : 10 - 15 years
Location : Mumbai - BFSI
Looking people from Good Reputed IT Service Company with Stability.
Expected deliverables :
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong Business Development skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Hunt for new business acquisition in BFSI space for the offerings of BCT in India handling the complete sales lifecycle
- Deal Creation : Discover, articulate & sell value to customers by bringing in industry knowledge, understanding customer needs / business landscape and map it to BCT's solutions & overall value proposition
- Mining existing accounts for additional business through development of engagement by cross-selling the full service portfolio
- Should understand the IT requirements in BFSI business in India, won deals and run complete sales cycle
- Indentifying emerging trends & share the company's response to participate in Greenfield opportunities in this sector.
- Should have successfully handled atleast one account with revenue in excess of 2 MN USD (In India) for a min period of three years and shown growth (will be added advantage).
- Should have good contacts with prospective clients and have a strong networking in BFSI Industry
- To interface and communicate effectively with CXO/C- level people.
- Proactively organise relevant workshops with prospective customers, along with seniors, team members, delivery & service line leaders (as applicable)
- Managing day-to-day relationships with clients and developing a deep understanding of their requirements and long-term business strategies
- Work Closely with Pre Sales, Marketing and other organs of the organisation to run the complete sales cycle
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business parameters set
- Work with Alliances partners very closely from Identification of Opportunity till Success; Identify new Partnerships and Alliances across the region and create new engines of growth
- Guide and Mentor Lead generation team to generate Leads through various campaigns.
- Manage the full corporate sales cycle - from initial unqualified lead to proposal, it's defence, handling competition, handling evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation and closure
- Monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information
Desired Skills :
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process (ideally gained within a similar, commercial environment).
- Ability to prove the Account Management capabilities in developing and retaining key accounts.
- Outstanding track record in managing sales ideally in high growth companies (IT Services or Product companies)
- Significant experience on Solution and Service Sales in BFSI segment. Hunting Sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Should have an experience in working with Offsite/ Offshore teams - Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
- Target driven, leads from the front, Good Negotiating Skills
- Excellent communication & presentation Skills
- Good team player.
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think - on their feet- when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Good team player
- High learning curve
Qualification : Bachelors Degree in a Business related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred. BE/B-tech .