Global HR - Head at Avance Consulting
Views:18130 Applications:2246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1000
Manager - Business Development - Recruitment/Consulting (1-4 yrs)
A smart, hardworking, enthusiastic individual with a passion for selling, eye for detail and a flair for innovation.
The primary responsibilities are :
- Work Closely with the leadership team to define Sales Strategy for defined Geo's and or service lines.
- Acquire new customers for the Company's products and Services.
- Generate leads and call decision makers in the potential client/customer organizations as required
- Ability to work in different time zones and reach out to prospects in International markets.
- Evangelise the Company's offerings by taking initiatives like publishing whitepapers, seminars, write opinion leading articles, create and conduct webinars.
- Keep track of all new opportunities within the existing customer accounts. Position the company to win deals in the existing accounts.
- Coordinate with the Service Delivery team to ensure alignment with the customer requirements. Assist the Service delivery teams to ensure delivery as per customer requirements.
- Manage and run various marketing promotions that help build brand and create a buzz around the company.
- Closely track competition and market developments and define tactics.
- MBA from a Tier I / II Business School
- Prior experience in the IT Consulting Industry is preferred
- Experience and track record of achieving revenue targets
- Ability to navigate through the customer account to spot new opportunities and win deals
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-Starter and ability to work in unstructured environment
- Flexible to travel to meet customers in India and Outside
- US Shift
- Experience of 1-4 years