Team Leader at Myriad Consulting
Views:192 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - Presales/Solutioning/Bid Management - Life Science Domain (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Business Development (Pre-Sales/Solutioning/Bid Management) - Life Science Domain
- Own and drive end to end BD activities - proactive and reactive (RFI, RFQ, RFPs)
- Proposal Planning: Understanding client's requirements, engaging right teams, creating and finalizing bid plan with key stakeholders and finalizing structure of proposal's response
- Ensuring engaged team understands client requirements, creating questionnaire and sharing and validating scope with teams engaged
- Creating a compelling, complete and consistent response - response docs, decks, orals presentations etc.
- Creating financial models & completing the pricing exercise
- Ensuring review of proposal response with leadership team
- Building stakeholder consensus and ensuring focus of engaged teams throughout the pursuit
- Proposal Closure: Ensuring lessons learned are applied in future bids and all proposal documents are up-to-date in repository
- Tracking: Ensuring complete track of all BD activities across portfolio of accounts
- Market Research: Conducting In-depth research about account and providing inputs/insights on geos, services, account
- Account Planning: Working closely with account manager and delivery directors to create account plan, reach-out plans
- Creating collaterals: Creating well-aligned capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets - proposal accelerators
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to build solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Content development and delivery)
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with all stake holders.
- Excellent Analytical skills Strong attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables.
- Should be expert in Excel and PowerPoint (Both version 2010)
- Understand various aspects of pricing and financial models
- Self-starter, willing to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Prior experience in bid management & Proposal support for Life Sciences domain
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment & Dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent Communication and time-management skills