Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:228 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Business Development/Presales & Proposals - IT BPO (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Business Development/Presales & Proposals (U.S. Federal Government)
We are hiring for our client, a professional US based IT BPO with their back-end office in Mohali, providing a variety of services including business development, system administration, and a wide range of operational support to US federal IT companies.
Job Objective :
Handling Team of Pre- Sales, Proposals and Business Development (US Federal), drive the business revenue on a short-term and long-term basis by identifying potential clients and aiming to keep them as repeat customers. By setting the right targets
Job Responsibilities :
- Pre Sales and Proposal management .Conducting RFP analysis as part of strategy development/refinement.
- Action tracking, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) maintenance, Risk list tracking
- Researching various US government sites and building presentations for key developments
- Working on selected opportunities and oversees bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies.
- Planning, and formulating winning capture strategies, and obtain the resources necessary to execute the capture plans for strategic pursuits.
- Focused to manage the transition from opportunity discovery to the proposal process where the opportunity is closed
- Provides some complex support and collaboration in completing analysis, providing ad-hoc reports, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related resources.
- Provide research and analysis of data and problems of varying complexity in order to develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business processes and development.
- Involved to identify the resources required to pursue a bid, establishes any infrastructures required, processes, and plans necessary, and manages their execution.
- Provide high-level administrative support by periodically providing research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing general functions such as preparing presentations.
- Selling the opportunity internally as well as to the client in order to get the resources necessary for pursuit and proposal development
Job Desirable :
Minimum 10+ Years of experience in of Pre- Sales, Proposals and Business Development (Federal) US Federal Government market with the deep understanding of project forecast management, market research, capture management, proposal & bid management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.