Manager - Business Development - Power/Solar (10-17 yrs)
We have urgent opening for the position of Business Development Manager - Power (Pan India) based at Delhi.
Experience - 10 - 17 Years
Qualification - B.E / B.Tech
Industry - Manufacturing (Mechanical tools / Electrical tools)
Location - Delhi
Age - Max 37 Years
Job Role :
1. Sales experience ( Transmission and distribution & Solar ) with major focus on new applications and business developments.
2. Good working experience with EPCs like Siemens ,GE, Tata Power, Adani Green, ABB, to name a few Renewable _ Exposure to Solar and Wind with good connection with OEMS' and contractors ( Sterling & Wilson, Siemens Gamesa, REGEN, ENERCON)
3. Direct Sales exposure to the Power utilities.
4. Exposure to Channel Sales viz. EPC's,Contractors, Consultants, etc
5. Knowledge of working with consultants to incorporate specifications and BOM.
6. Exposure to Technical seminar & White paper submission at technical committees.
7. Techno commercial knowledge like Tendering and costing of project.
8. Strong experience of selling to engineering EPC on basis of specifications is a must.
- Intimate knowledge of industry clientele in India.
- Ability to turn opportunities and leads into sales bookings
9. Frequent travel across territory is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to make persuasive value based sales in a conceptual selling environment
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.