Manager - Business Development - Performance Materials (6-15 yrs)
- Identify the decision makers and influencers at key customers across India cluster.
- Promote the Partner ranges to meet the end use requirements
- Engage in key development projects to meet future requirements enabling the Coats proposal to be the benchmark specification for future tenders.
- Liaise with retailers, large buying house in order to select and develop the projects with partner supplier offering the best fit for i.e. innovation, quality, cost etc.
- Appropriately liaise with the key fibre suppliers ensuring has full access to their products/innovations while retaining our own USP's and IP.
- Understand and articulate general future trends in the target industry segment (2-5 years forward) allowing to develop and build key capabilities maximising future volume and margin benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.