Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:1451 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Business Development - Oil & Gas (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Business development - Oil & Gas
- About 6 to 10 years of experience in Gas downstream sector
- Strong commercial and technical understanding of the downstream gas value chain a must
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Candidates having worked in gas pipeline or gas distribution companies would be preferred
- Responsible for acquisition of certain key client category and relationship management.
- Regular interaction with key stakeholders to identifying opportunity & problem areas.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for the formulation of business development strategy.
- Mentor and lead a team of highly motivated employees includes Ground leaders across
- Business Development function.