Manager - Business Development - NGO (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth and forging strong relationships with clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A. Lead Generation and Market Analysis
1. Developing a business development strategy focused on revenue.
2. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
3. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
4. Identify and generate leads for potential customers / donors (directly / indirectly) to explore potential business opportunities
5. Identify, evaluate and track opportunities for lead generation like events, conferences and seminars. Also participate in such forums as and when required Engagement.
1. Support development of impactful project proposals for CSR projects for corporates & donor organisation
2. Lead proposal development process by engaging with Consulting, Innovation, implementation and Senior Management team
3. Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions, and integrate them while developing impactful proposals
4. Act as a liaison between the operational teams and key client contacts
C. Development and Capacity Building
1. Support NGO on boarding on the organisation's database and technology platform
2. Negotiate and contract NGOs and implementing partners
3. Support development of processes and templates to improve teams efficiency and efficacy
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters degree, preferably in Business, marketing or related field of study with 4+ years of Business Development experience.
- Good interpersonal, facilitating and influencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
- Able to conceptualize, work independently, resourceful, numeric and analytical with a hands-on disposition. Has an open mind set that is attuned to the evolving business needs and dynamism of the organization
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with good stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
Work Location: Ahmedabad/Baroda/Surat