Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:113 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Business Development - KPO (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Business Development (KPO)
- You will be responsible for the Revenue Generation from your products; Marketing & Building Partnerships with Companies & Courts.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Hunt & collaborate with decision-makers (prospect accounts) to generate sales opportunities.
- Formulate Go-To-Market strategy for company products, improving key metrics & acquiring new customers.
- Assist and lead the marketing and sales initiatives by collaborating with respective teams for lead quality and conversions
- Handle initial contact with new prospects through outbound prospecting and marketing activities.
- Digital and Social media marketing, Events, Campaigns, Email, Webinars, etc. to convert these to sales-qualified opportunities.
- Identify trends and customer needs & build sales pipeline for achieving targets.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and potential partners.
- Developing quotes and proposals for Client pitches; Creating presentations and slide decks
- Understanding the execution side of the business and be able to advise others about the Products or Services
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
- Account Mining activities
- Coordinating with the internal teams to conceptualize new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts.
- Providing management with client/market feedback.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions for the prospects.
- Monitor Competitive Intelligence by keeping up to date information on market trends, competitors and opportunities.
- Motivate team and track their performance.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge to team members through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Attend seminars/conferences as per the requirement and seek strategies to improve the way of Business.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the Business world
Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA with 2-5 Years of Experience & Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiations.
2. Strong oral and written communication.
3. Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
4. Founder mindset with a willingness to learn about Legal Technology and B2B SaaS.
5. Self-starter capable of operating in a lean team.
6. Ability to deliver presentations effectively.
7. Good judgment; Know when to escalate an issue and when to abide.
8. Thorough understanding of and genuine enthusiasm for the creative and production processes.
9. Excellent with numbers and Data Analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
10. Time management and planning skills
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: