CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:233 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Business Development - IT - West (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Development Manager - West to scale our solutions business in the West market.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience, is a Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and have the drive to win over competition. The individual will be responsible for winning business from new customers and will manage relationship with customers in the West market. Shall build and maintain relations with clients at CXOs levels and achieve trusted partner status with our clients.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall accountable for achieving revenue target (both billing and booking), profitability, collections and client CSAT
- Win business across the performance engineering solution portfolio through a combination of small, large and annuity deals
- Build a sustainable and continuous business pipeline across the solution portfolio, which enables business predictability.
- Responsible for all negotiations with clients, including contracting, terms, price, SOW in consultation with the delivery team, finance and leadership.
- Build and sustain deep relationships across the client landscape with multiple stakeholders.
- Understand competitive landscape and constantly improve intelligence in each strategic account and for the market
- Ensure selling effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Understand clients needs, identify and position the right solution to solve clients' business challenges.
- Create winning proposals with sharp messaging on the value proposition.
- Be the brand ambassador with all key stakeholders including alliance partners.
- Operational responsibility of at least 1 key alliance, including building network at multiple level with alliance partner's team. Leverage their reach for building significant pipeline for mutual offerings and win business. Responsible for ensuring monthly operational reviews, cadence calls and compliance of key processes related to both companies.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 5-7 years of solutions, services and IT consulting selling experience in the West market preferably to ET500. Experience of selling APM products-services, IT service management, testing and security services will be an added advantage. (People with only Hardware and Network selling experience shall not apply)
- A Sales HUNTER
- Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and have the drive to win over competition
- Must have achieved/ over-achieved revenue targets consistently.
- Can create and make winning presentations
- Loves to network - across the client organization and the industry.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- High professional and personal integrity
- Can work independently and is self-driven
- Strong process orientation and sales discipline
- Competitiveness - Winning spirit and must enjoy winning our difficult competition
- Preferably a graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a young company during its growth journey
- Be part of the thrill of building and scaling an organization, which will also give you a phenomenal experience to shape yourself as an effective leader
- An opportunity to support us in building this organization like your own with a freedom of being an intrapreneur
- Provide solutions to the customers solving real life business problems impacting customer business and growth.
- Work unsupervised at most times and it will be up to you to take the initiative, learn the big picture and use it to execute your activities such that it speeds up the growth of the company and builds your personal brand too.
- Ownership in the company through ESOPs
- Greater opportunities for consultative and solution selling as against hard selling, thus enabling your growth as a well-rounded sales leader.
Role: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Key Skills :
New Business Development ,New Vendor Development ,negotiation ,Key Account Management, sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.