HR Consultant at Recrutist
Views:305 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Business Development - IT Solutions - North America Region (3-7 yrs)
Our client is looking to expand its client base in the North America region and is looking for an energetic Business Development Manager to help drive sales and grow the business. Successful person in this role will understand the company's culture and product offerings in order to identify potential leads and drive sales to meet revenue target set for the region.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work as an individual contributor for US, Australia and European clients.
- Drive complex enterprise sales lifecycle from lead generation, opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, execution and account management involving Solution Engineers, Practice Heads and Partners.
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new logo business in target accounts.
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events, digital marketing and/or other sources and develop relationships within targeted markets and sectors.
- Collaborate with in-house subject matter experts to develop differentiated winning solutions Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Create exceptionally crafted and engaging Sales support materials (e.g., pitch decks, proposals).
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales teams to plan and execute email campaigns and other sales and marketing programs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our Technology partners like Adobe, Salesforce, etc. to identify teaming and codelivery opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities in CRM.
- 5-7 years of experience working with clients in the US/Europe/Australia.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B sales in selling solutions to enterprise in the areas of Digital Experience (Enterprise CMS, CX
- Platforms, Custom Web/Mobile application etc.) and / or Digital Transformation (Cloud Migration/Modernisation, Product Development etc.)
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas within an organization that sells IT solutions to enterprises.
- Good technical understanding to sell IT consulting services in the practice areas and comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, key challenges faced by potential clients and the market trends affecting technology spending etc
- This is a - hunter- role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
- Nice to have - Experience selling to Marketing organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills.