HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1037 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Manager - Business Development - IT Product (3-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager- IT Product
Position : Business Development Manager- IT Product
Experience : 3-8 Years
Job location : Noida, Sector 09
Working days : Monday to Friday, Normal day shift
About company : It is a software products and services provider for the Digital Media & Broadcasting industry. Headquartered in Cupertino, CA and is led by an experienced and technically skilled management team and currently employs around 300 professionals from premier institutes in India. With customers such as Netflix, Google, Amazon, Hulu, NBC, HBO, Disney, Star, Sony etc, It has established itself as undisputed leader in providing software solutions for end-to-end unified quality control (QC), monitoring and analysis solutions for the digital media industry.
It's flagship product is an automated content verification system for file-based SD, HD, and mixed workflows. Vega, family of media analyzers, is the defacto standard for Encoder and System companies the world over. Orion is the new-age content monitoring tool. All the products are backed by patented technology and robust implementation, leading to world-wide brand recognition.
Sold world-wide through partners, resellers, SIs as well as directly, there are over 500 customers spanning over 70 countries.
The BDM responsibilities would be as under :
- Direct sales as well as sales through resellers in the assigned territories / geographies
- Manage complete sales process from lead generation to payment collection in the assigned territories
- Build a healthy sales funnel and close business based on assigned targets
- Manage healthy relationships with customers, channel partners and other eco-system partners resulting in higher sales
- Understand the eco-system in which company products play and work closely with technology partners and other ecosystem players.
- Work closely with Application engineering group, marketing team as well as product development team to do a "holistic sales" job
- The job will involve extensive domestic and international travel.
- Will be reporting to Director, sales and business development. WORK EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years' experience in IT product sales role
- Strong consultative selling skills for technology products
- Experience of selling through channel partners and alliances in addition to selling directly to customers
- International sales experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with the customers and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education Requirements : MBA in Sales and Marketing. Engineering degree is a plus.