Senior Executive at Peoplepowered solutions
Views:3076 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - IT Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
We have job opening in a IT Infrastructure company for BDM DCS.
JD for BDM DC managed service profile.
- The job holder is responsible for heading the Order Booking, Gross Margin, Business Development and GTM strategies for Data Centre and Cloud & Managed Services portfolio.
- Responsible in conceptualizing and roll out of various services around Data Centre and Cloud & Managed Services portfolio which includes Data Hosting, Cloud & OEM services like Amazon, Azure etc & Managed Services revolving around Data Centre IT Services either at Infra or Platform Layer like Compute, Storage, Server, OS, Security, DR, Backup, DC LAN etc.
- To work on opportunity identification along with the account team, at the same time independently handle/ address the opportunity for a closure and should be resilient and dynamic enough to produce results in an effective manner.
- The position provides requisite insights towards developing the pricing/commercial model for the solutions and win theme for deals.
- Drive the sales enablement process very strongly across the geographies and business through regional champions.
Qualifications: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Sales & Marketing) from reputed institute/ university preferably.
- Capability to own and drive major bid engagements, closing deals, managing virtual teams.
- Should have experience in working on Large Outsourcing or Transformation deals.
- In-depth capability and understanding of MS solutions and their business application and customer needs & their infra.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal), relationship & selling skills
- Relationship management, negotiation & business knowledge.
- 10+ years in the above-mentioned capacity specifically as a Hosting, Managed Services specialist with a large solutions integration/ IT services firm, high performer in solutions/ services sales.
- Significant experience in Business development solution/pre-sales support including pricing, presentations & customer facing negotiations on complex and/or major bids or deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.