Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:95 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - IT Hardware (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify, Engage and Close Business with potential Large Segment Corporate accounts.
- Maintain direct relationships with high potential explore cross selling/up selling opportunities.
- Meet the monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Drive on time collections
- Manage relationships with vendor representatives and channel partners for the assigned product/ business
- Responsible for MIS, reports generation, documentation and compliance for the assigned product/ business
- Ensure end to end order execution, payment collection and customer satisfaction.
- The role holder is also responsible for effective management of documentation and compliance for the assigned products
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have minimum Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Management/ Technology.
- Should have total of 3-6 years of total experience in Sales of IT products of preferably IT hardware
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual, with go getter attitude
- Ability to work under pressure without time constraints
- Focused on results and not tasks.
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to build strong relations with key stakeholders
- Basic IT product and domain knowledge is a must
(Notes: Applicants from IT Hardware Industry will be preferred, but also open to relevant industries)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.