HR-Manager at Creative Clap Consultants
Views:57 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (5-10 yrs)
We're looking for someone dynamic and you'll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- Identify and recruit new B2B partners through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc. (US, Europe and Asia)
- Engage with Fashion brands, Fashion-Tech Influencers, partners and leaders
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Regular reporting to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and threats
What you need to succeed in this role :
- We're looking for someone dynamic and you'll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- 5+ years of IT Sales, B2B Sales, Software Sales experience working with an IT Services company or Tech Startup is a must.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Exposure to the US/Europe market is a must-have requirement.
- Experience working with CRM or other sales productivity tools is a must.
- Good to have exposure with Fashion Tech companies (not mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- MBA/MS with an emphasis in marketing or communications-related fields of study.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.