Assistant Manager at Genius Consultant
Views:400 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Business Development - Investment Banking (2-4 yrs)
- Originating and cultivating relationships at the promoter/ CXO levels.
- Deal origination and interaction with clients, understanding their requirements
- Liaison with clients for obtaining required financial data/ information for preparation and submission of proposal with Funds/Financial Institutions;
- Study of the Company and preparing brief note on the proposal
- Assessing, Analysing and interpreting financial Information
- Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth
- Should possess effective communication skills
- A proactive approach to organisational goals with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Develop relationships with cross border investment banks, company auditors and other intermediary for sourcing the transactions.
- Work with the senior management for taking lead in industry analysis, industry mapping, pitch books and client interference