Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:581 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - International Segment - Chemical Products Firm (1-4 yrs)
International Business Development Manager
- You will be responsible for new business development by attracting new buyers & clients and manage relationships.
- Should have experience in B2B, B2C sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with the clients, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Shall be responsible for developing relationship & business generation in international Market.
- Will be responsible for acquiring new international customers for existing products of the company.
- You will be the Team leader for international business development and would be responsible for building a team under you.
- You will also keep an eye on the new development in the market / give feedback on competition / develop new products in synergy with existing line of business of the company.
- You would be required to travel abroad for business development and participate in exhibitions.
- Analysing client requirements.
- Achieving the financial targets.
- Shall be responsible for sourcing, servicing, and login the business (International).
- Maintaining sales reports and weekly schedule of planned activities
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up to date on industry news.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE/ MBA with Post Qualification Experience of 1-3 Years & should have experience in the field of International sales.
2. Team leadership
3. Good grasping ability for multi-product handling
4. Travelled Internationally
5. Participated and attended international business exhibitions.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Highly patient, motivated, and driven, with strong desire to excel.
8. Strong presentation skills.
9. Excellent Ms-Office application skills (Knowledge of Photoshop / CorelDraw optional).
10. Strong ability to analyse current market trends & customer needs.
11. Willingness to travel extensively.
12. Basic knowledge of export formalities.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Email id: email@example.com
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai