Associate Delivery Leader at Randstad India
Views:203 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Business Development/Institutional Government Sales - Safety Equipment Manufacturer (10-15 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement with one of the well known company manufacture the Safety equipment's and supplier of govt, Industrial, Infrastructures, Mining, Defence, parliamentary sectors.
Unique Selling Point : These are push products. Generate the things from scratch. Tying up with innovative companies. Well present at Airports in the fire departments, Railway on lines, track maintenance.
Company Requirement :
1. We just need people who can present a product and generate demand in government departments. People who know how to handle govt client
2. Managing existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities in Government / PSU amongst various verticals in the Indian States as well as Centre and PSUs such as ONGC, IOCL, State disaster response forces (SDRF), State Fire department, GSDMA, Health department & Govt. Hospitals, Indian Army, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard, Gujarat Electricity Board (Division Generation & Transmission & Distribution), Gujarat Police, Western Railways, Power grid, IFFCO, GNFC, etc.
- Create, develop, and maintain through regular initiatives and follow-ups the excellent Liaison with officers and develop a business lead generation of company range of products and Services including through Gem - online Government-e-Marketplace, resulting in business outputs;
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for existing and new Business materials to create and nurture result-oriented business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and government customer/PSU needs propagating and convincing the complete unparalleled benefits of company products & Services with its unmatched technology, functional advantages, and quality apart from its ease, economy, usefulness, Life cycle with longer shelf life and also helps the users in formulating their Bids/RFPs and building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with the targets resulting business outputs.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing existing and new venture integration in related fields of Safety, Rescue, and Disaster Management for company products for usage in emergencies by Government departments.