Manager - Business Development - Industrial & Asset Services - IPC (1-10 yrs)
We have opportunity with Leading IPC and role is mentioned below . Candidate should be from Similar background / Industrial / commercial only & not from Residential or Retail
- The role incumbent will source & execute all industrial land acquisition/ disposal transactions and warehouse lease/sale related transactions He will be responsible for the revenue from the Geography across all industrial transactions.
- The candidate will be responsible for deal sourcing, execution and closure of transaction across a variety of industrial real estate transactions be it land acquisition for manufacturing units, disposal of surplus industrial assets via private sale/ competitive bidding, auctions and cater to warehousing requirements of 3PLs as well as direct corporates.
- The candidate will be responsible for Business Development and Execution - putting together Engagement Letters with the clients, preparation of transaction documents such as Information Memos and Financial models, marketing of transaction to investors, identification of partners for the client and negotiations.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to spot transaction opportunities and the market trends.
- The candidate will do extensive networking within India with focused investment in the manufacturing sector.
1. Business Development
- Responsible to actively sell transaction services and create cross selling opportunities; generate new work from existing clients, keep seniors apprised of opportunities.
- Responsible to generate ideas for transactions and deal structuring and be aware of key issues in negotiations.
- Responsible to develop contacts with key persons in the State Industrial Development Corporations, Trade Associations, India Entry Consultants etc.
- Overall responsible for client perception in the geography
2. Client Servicing
- Ensure implementation of SOP and compliance with processes at city level in consultation with the Associate Director - Industrial & Asset Services - Mumbai
- Provide technical inputs, analysis, conceptualize solutions, transaction documents and presentations to clients
- Identify early deal breakers in the transaction and provide innovative solutions
- Communication with clients and raise new issues with clients.
- Negotiating on behalf of clients and successfully close transaction with the help of seniors.
- Managing client perception with respect to the transaction.
3. Management Information/Reporting
- Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review.
4. Professional Development
- Keep abreast of new developments in profession, business and the regulatory environment.
- Build an excellent network with peers and professionals in the field.
- Represent the firm at Seminars/ Conferences.
Professional experience and Competency Profile
Career Experience :
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of transaction structures, Investment themes and regulatory scenario in the Real Estate industry.
- The candidate should have a verifiable and proven record of successfully closing commercial transactions and a thorough knowledge of the local market. Candidates with experience of handling industrial transactions would be preferred.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills - Deal Maker, Transaction Management skills, Strong Networking Skills, Strong Persuasion Skills, Commercial Acumen, Effective Negotiation Skills, Impactful Presentation Skills, Exceptional Communication Skills, Active Listening Skills, Leadership and Managerial Skills, Understanding Economic and Legal Risks in an engagement, Ambitious and Career Oriented, Highly passionate about work.
IT Proficiency - MS Office, HRIS