HR at RippleHR Global Consulting
Views:448 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Business Development - HR Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Business Development
1. Responsible for Business Development and handling strategic clientele relationships in domestic and international markets across domains and verticals.
2. Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts.
3. Initiate, build, and sustain relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing client relationships.
4. Providing effective solutions to customer queries and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating future customer requirements, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience and acting as a SPOC for future business deals.
5. Maintaining Quarterly growth on existing accounts and new business acquisitions.
6. Negotiate with clients on the rate card and build proposals from scratch.
Note : Candidates from HR Consulting industries will be preferred.