Founder at The Career Destination
Views:614 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - FMCG/Pharma (6-12 yrs)
- Handle Marketing and commercial sales of premixes with respect to products of company's interest. Achieve revenue targets assigned.
- Develop strategy to achieve Key account sales & distributor sales.
- Develop and maintain broad market intelligence to understand customer's organization and structure, competitive situation, trends and future needs.
- Co-ordinate with the technical teams of the client to understand their technical requirements and propose customized solutions of the company's products.
- Use extensive knowledge of customers- total needs and our product offerings to form account strategy documented in the account plan and support the same by regular call reports and develop selling projects that will be tracked carefully until full delivery.
The individual is required to have experience in selling to the following industries in the food sector :
- Bakery & Confectionery Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Dairy Industry
- Food Supplements and Nutraceuticals
Geography : PAN India. The role will venture into international markets in due course of time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.