Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2205 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Come and join our rapidly growing FMCG company, where agility and velocity are the terms we use in driving towards the international market!
Our client is a huge food products conglomerate, leading the processed food business through its range of products, its internationally certified production facilities, the consistency of its quality, and its unmatched expertise in the industry. The company has partnered with a prominent food chain to become one of their biggest suppliers in India. They have a diversified client base across sectors including retail, institutional and QSR clients. They also have an international presence with products exported to Europe, Africa, Middle East, US and Australia.
As Business Development Mgr - Middle East, you will be responsible to prepare the business plan for the assigned countries/region and be accountable for achieving the targeted distribution, coverage, sales volumes and revenues, profitability as determined in the business plan.
Your responsibilities are :
- Designing sales strategies and planning to achieve the overall business plan for the category / channel
- Driving category/channel growth to expand market and improve market share in the region
- Identifying new prospects, implementing sales and opening new channels of distribution
- Contributing to localizing the product and service strategy
- Ensuring high market share by leading initiatives for expansion
- Developing and maintaining an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company's products across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Generating a commercial forecast representing true demand at a brand or SKU level using relevant market
information (e.g., new product launches, innovation campaigns, emerging consumer demand trends and signals, etc.)
- Developing sustainability-related customer proposals and long-term supply contracts
- Participating in various trade shows of the region where appropriate
- MBA Graduate preferred
- Hardcore Sales and Distribution professional with demonstrable experience of working in the Middle East for at least 5 years
- Male Candidates preferred
- Experience in a relevant industry preferably fast-moving-consumer-goods (FMCG)
- Excellent strategic, execution and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of market and environment in terms of competition, substitutes, threats, and opportunities
- Demonstrated success in Sales management and good influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.