Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:471 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Key Experiences + Desired skills & abilities :
- A complex role, hence important to have someone who's customer focus with a strategic mindset, managing ambiguity to manage complex situations.
Integrated solution : Mainly to collaborate with different functions in getting the product up in running - close engagement with the technical team for new product creations.
- Not a part of marketing but S&M function
- Ideally someone with good exposures in Ingredient companies + Food background would be an interesting search
An individual contributor role :
Position Title : Business Development Manager
Division : Taste & Wellbeing
Location : Mumbai
Reporting : National Sales Head
General Statement of Responsibility :
- Business Development Manager, Integrated Solutions is a unique role that sits in Sales with aspects of Marketing in-built in it. The role is focused towards Hunting and Farming with equal importance.
- The incumbent would be responsible for driving the Integrated Solutions concept, as defined by Givaudan, with attention towards both topline and bottom-line.
- He / She will develop the concept end to end: identifying new opportunities where Givaudan can participate, whether in new customers or existing customers; account planning, building solution by collaboration with Flavour Innovation team, Operations, Procurement and Supply Chain on one hand and planning route to market, positioning / branding on the other hand.
- He / She would network with regional and global relevant stakeholders to build sustainable solutions, learn and share, taking ideas across boundaries.
- The incumbent would drive differentiation keeping in mind customer's needs, value proposition, cost to serve and customer's willingness to pay.
- The incumbent will be responsible for strategic planning to improve market penetration at both account and Distributor level in conjunction with the broader sales team.
- Contribution would be measured by growth of business in IS from accounts under the incumbent's direct responsibility as also accounts across rest of sales team.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities :
- University Degree : Graduation in Science - like Food Technology, Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Degree : Post Graduation in Marketing or business Management
- 10-12 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in B2B industry. Experience of customer industry is an added advantage
- Financial Acumen
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Drives results
- Values Difference
- Balance Stakeholders
- Managing Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Manages Complexity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.