HR at Meraki Recruiting LLP
Views:423 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager - Business Development - Energy Intelligence & Automation Services (4-6 yrs)
Client - is looking for a business development manager with 4-6 years of work experience in enterprise sales who can join their growing team in Bangalore.
Client - is a leading energy big data company providing Energy Intelligence & Energy Automation services for distributed business establishments.
Job Purpose (brief) : Responsible for managing day to day sales operations of existing as well as new customer accounts.
Key Accountabilities (tasks, duties, responsibilities) :
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients business and needs.
- Develop leads, convert leads and create business opportunities for the Company. Follow up on new leads, call/meet the SPOC at the organization, understand customer requirement in detail, keep in touch, assess interest, provide feedback to the management.
- Set Up Meetings with New Prospects and existing customers for Senior Sales Managers. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Develop relationships with clients, negotiating contracts and close deals.
- Follow up on the existing pipeline, understand customer concerns, help allay the concerns - act as a SPOC for all customer queries.
- Assist in business proposal writing, RFP, RFQ, NDA, Services Agreement
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on our energy solution, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news.
- Meet Revenue KPIs in targets and growth objectives.
- Travel across India is required for this position.
- Manage data for new & prospective clients on Zoho.
- Ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached in Zoho.
Qualifications : B.tech, M.tech, Graduate in Liberal Arts, Business, Economics, English Literature
- 4-5 years work experience in Sales/Customer Facing Field
- Experience in enterprise sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs and respond to their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills and phone presence.
- Strong Work ethic
- Strong Follow up mind set.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-levels.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Personal Abilities :
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assertiveness, good interactive skills
- Task and delivery oriented
- Ability to work in startups and maturity to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business.
- Create a culture of constructive and effective communication
- Communicate with authority and conviction in all situations with all levels of staff/client organizations.
- Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours.