Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:175 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Business Development - Emerging Markets - Pharmaceutical (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Business Development - Emerging Markets ( Out-licensing - Generic and Branded)
- Out-licensing of generic and branded products to partners in Emerging Markets
- Network with In-licensing functions of large Generic and mid-sized branded pharmaceutical companies in Emerging Markets.
- Communicate with potential generic and branded pharmaceutical partners in Emerging
- Construct appropriate deal structures on market-specific deals for products
- Prepare deal documents, and align and organize internal approvals for undertaking partnership deals such as distribution, out-licensing, etc.
- Manage and execute deals in coordination with senior management and relevant functions such as supply chain, regulatory, and legal, Identifying and escalating issues
- Drive, track and/or facilitate resolution of issues through action and results oriented approach
- Identify opportunities for in-licensing on an opportunistic basis
Experience and skill requirements:
- Significant experience in out-licensing generic and/or branded pharmaceutical products in Emerging Markets.
- Experience of 4-8 years in the generic or branded pharmaceutical industry in business development function
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Drive to make business deals
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.