Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:1035 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Business Development - Electronic Payment Management Services (8-10 yrs)
Our client is one of India's largest electronic payment management services company that enables consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner.
Job Role : Business Development & Client Relationship Management
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 8-10 years
Job Description : As a business development and client relationship manager you will manage large clients within the Mutual Fund domain. Your role encompasses the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within Mutual Fund companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services offered to them
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the business vertical head
- Responsible for continuous development of the product offering to existing clients.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
Relevant Industry : Digital Payments/ Banking / Mutual Funds / eCommerce
Skills required :
- Relevant experience in the digital payments sector - exposure to Mutual Funds segments required
- Demonstrated competence with client management; having managed large accounts
- Proven ability to build relationships with key external and internal Vstakeholders and business leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with partners
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Strong Educational Background; should ideally possess an MBA (or equivalent) from a reputed university or similar professional Vqualifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.