Hr Recruiter (Executive Search) at Step Up Placements
Views:2636 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - Business Development - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
We are currently working on urgent assignments for one of the leading eCommerce companies based out of Bangalore location.
Job Title : Business Development Manager
Experience: 3.5 - 8 years
Backgrounds: Candidates coming only from Media/eCommerce/Internet/Telecom backgrounds since the opening is for Mobiles, Books & Media Category.
Educational Qualification: Full time MBA (Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes)
- Understand products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target and influence a sales plan that is in line with our global seller business direction.
- Work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to improve products and business processes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
If interested, Kindly share across your updated profile along with salary
Global Recruitment Consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.