Manager - Business Development/Digital Marketing - Advertising Firm (1-4 yrs)
1. Assist in generating new business.
2. Creating and managing list of prospects of our target client segments
3. Contacting client prospects and making the initial pitch for our services.
4. Interacting with clients to understand their branding, digital marketing and design requirements.
5. To put together a clear-cut marketing / design brief for the benefit of both the client & our strategy, technology and creative team.
6. Generating a personal target of lead generation and follow up with each prospect
7. To deliver personal targets of lead generation and conversions
8. Initiating and developing the relationships
9. Plan and execute a compelling Sales plan for the client and revenue growth
10. Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to Increased revenue opportunities with existing clients.
11. Developing and utilizing pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
1. Candidate must be an MBA holder in sales
2. Must have hands-on experience in a sales position in a digital marketing firm.
3. Excellent communication skill
4. Sound understanding of Branding, Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
5. Hands on knowledge of SEO, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising will be a plus.
6. Ability to perpetuate conversation with senior level management stakeholder and decision makers
7. Ability to multi-task and challenge deadlines
8. Execute and Plan interesting Sales promotions with Partners
9. Involved in Lead Generation, Bid Management, Pre-Sales Activities like Market Research, Market Segmentation, Customer Identification, Prospecting, Customer Analysis Review, and New Territory Business Development and Creating call strategy, New Business Opportunities in the named accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.