Manager - Business Development - Data Centre (10-15 yrs)
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager for Datacentre,
- Cloud and managed services to help us expand our clientele. He will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Attend business meetings with prospective clients
- Do the basic level solutioning
- Promote the data centre, Cloud and managed services products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Awareness of Colocation, Cloud, Backup, DR and managed services portfolio
- Certification in AWS will be added advantage.
- Proven sales / Solution track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.