Recruiter at TalentXO
Views:64 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Business Development - Cyber Security Products (6-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Meeting new customers & partners and evangelizing about the organization
- Identifying new requirements and driving the sales cycle until revenue recognition
- Manage key partners and end customers in the region
- Build revenue and non-revenue business plans with the partners and end customers.
- Engage customers and partners with Sales presentations and tool demonstrations.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to the partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues
- Provide geographic channel coverage for the region
- Ensure Annual revenue targets are achieved.
Ideal Candidate :
- Around 6 to 12 years of experience in sales and minimum 6 years of experience in Cyber security sales
- Experience building business and marketing plans for the organization
- Must have experience in delivering sales training, and experience in working in a fast-paced environment with revenue generation responsibilities.
- Excellent presentation skills to C- Level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.