Manager - Business Development & Communications - Education (4-5 yrs)
About the Organisation :
We are a social enterprise based in Mumbai which aims to empower India by making excellent education, accessible and affordable to every child.
About the role :
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is passionate about our mission and vision, is willing to face challenges, can work on identifying/creating effective marketing and sales material and keeping ahead of the competition. The candidate should be comfortable liasoning between the Product, Technology, Curriculum and the Academic Excellence teams to ensure that the organisation is building and communicating the right messages to the right audiences.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Build product messaging and create compelling collaterals that tell a unique story, differentiating our products from others in the market.
2. Develop/fine tune market positioning to empower every team member across teams to communicate a clear & concise message about our offerings.
3. Gain insight into industry, customer use of current products, untapped opportunities.
4. Help build buyer personas and buyer education process.
5. Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
6. Work closely with Product Team to develop and deliver virtual content, product tours, product demos, and training material.
7. Use market research and work with the founders to develop competitor analysis.
8. Work with founders to define and Implement marketing campaigns to increase traction with target market for product success.
9. Create and establish trusted brand image across digital and offline channels.
10. Capture captivating stories on the ground and communicating it with the wider world by owning branding responsibilities such as Social Media, Events, PR.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
1. A Bachelors degree in Business and Marketing is a must. A Masters degree in the same is an asset
2. A proven track record of 4-5 years in software product marketing, taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
3. Candidate must have experience in the enterprise space.
4. Excellent writing skills, including the ability to create content aligned to a CxO-level audience.
5. Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-pressure environment; aligning with evolving business objectives and schedules.
6. Should be capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
7. Ability to juggle multiple products, projects and priorities.
8. A strong intent of working in the social impact sector and education is a must.
CTC Range : Rs. 6,00,000- 10,00,000 p.a.