Founder at Serving Skill
Views:5006 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Business Development - Brand Capital/Brand Estate (2-5 yrs)
Times Group - Brand Capital/Brand Estate - Business Development - HYDERABAD
3-5 years experience
- Candidate must be a Hyderabad local
- Look for candidates working in Realty/Real Estate firms handling commercial sector
- Look for candidates handling deal structuring for commercial real estate segment/ could also be from KPO handling real estate / backend operations)
Post Graduation Compulsory (MBA/CA)
Designation would be Manager
No direct hiring from HT, there should at least be a cooling period of 6 months.
About Brand Capital :
Brand Capital is the VC/PE investment arm of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Limited (BCCL) that focuses on partnering consumer-centric businesses. At Brand Capital, we put the unmatched might of our media offerings coupled with our brand-building expertise, behind creating iconic brands through innovative investment models. Encourage you to read more about us at http://brandcapital.co.in/.
We specialize in identifying & creating future consumer trends, categories, and disruptive business models. We invest advertising space across BCCL's group companies to build future brand-centric businesses.
About Brand Estate :
Brand Estate provides funding to growth oriented Real Estate companies; for their long term brand building needs. It is an innovative offering from The Times Group, which has the strongest media platforms with national presence. In its more than 10 years of existence, the business has helped build brand value for over 400 companies) is looking for a candidate to be part of this growth journey.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Vertical: Real Estate, Brand Estate
Job Description :
1. Business Development:
- Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financial and media needs; focus to get larger deals in marquee companies; generate fresh business leads; make innovative pitch presentations; structure win-win proposals, evaluate follow-on visits to prospective clients and design target achievement strategy in order to explore the full potential of assigned verticals.
- In short, frontlining the business development efforts by building the pipeline, maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals across Real Estate sector /companies primarily in the B2C space that need brand building quickly and thus have a large marketing spend
2. Deal Making & Closure :
- Prospecting, structure deals, including valuation and negotiation; monitor financial performance of signed deals, troubleshoot problems; ensure legal agreements mirror the commercials; coordinate with concerned teams; perform due diligence, achieve Trimester and Annual Deal Targets and look into Exits. Also, front-end consumption of ads by closely working with the consumption team and the customer.
3. Relationship Management :
- Maintain relationship with key position holders of existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments like Sales, Legal, Marketing strategy with a long-term perspective and to achieve client satisfaction.
- Maintain regular touch with customers to add value to existing relationships - creative ideas, new thoughts etc.
4. Industry & Market Intelligence :
- Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for Brand Capital - Should be aware of market dynamics and analyze and assess opportunities, threats, and solutions
- Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas.
Candidate Requirements :
- MBA -Finance /CA preferred
- 1-4 years of investment experience required - KPO/Banking/IBD (Front Office/ Backoffice/Mid office) /Private Equity/ Financial Services/ Consulting/Relationship Management/ Key Account Management
- Established client relationships in Hyderabad, preferably with Real Estate companies
- Team player
- Experience in Real Estate segment & in Client facing role will be added advantage
City : Hyderabad
Exp : 2-5 Years.
Annual Salary : 1700000-2100000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.