Manager - Business Development - BPO/KPO (5-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
"Our esteem client is a BPO offering its services is into Tax & Accounting Outsourcing services for overseas clients. The Clients of the firm are CPA firms based across US/UK & AUS. It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and is better known for its qualitative services and Quick Response Time. They are a team of Tax & Accounting Experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have extensive expertise in US/UK/AUS Taxation, Accounting, Sales Tax, Payroll, ERC etc.
Client offers a flexible work environment, high level of empowerment, involvement in company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are few take away.
They are looking to hire Business Development Manager for pitching Accounting and Tax Services to CPA Firms and others clients for their office based out of Ahmedabad. The Candidate should have worked in the US/UK/Australia/Canada Market. International market Cold outreach experience is a must.
This positions will be responsible for overseeing Tax & Accounting Outsourcing services .Developing new business strategy ,opportunities and nurturing existing client relationships , arranging business development meetings with prospective clients. identify potential leads independently through networking, market research, cold-calling and/or other sources.
1) The main responsibility is to find and qualify leads through market analysis and cold calling. data mining from a variety of sources, including Craigslist and LinkedIn.
2) Explain the clients about the services offered and value addition offered.
3) Explain the client about the services offered and value addition offered.
4) Follow-up regularly on existing leads and maintaining proper sales funnel.
5) Demonstrates ability to interact with C-Level executives across various domains.
6) Pre-qualifying leads from conferences, events, mailers, e-mail blasts, social media inquiries and other marketing efforts.
7) Follow up calls & emails on leads getting dropped off and targeting them for future requirements.
8) Prepare weekly monthly reports on lead conversion and funnel status.
9) Maintaining the customer data base in CRM and capturing every process right from data mining to lead generation and conversion or drop off.
10) Must be able to establish sales plans and strategies and engage with clients in the US and UK efficiently and professionally.
11) Good understanding of using social media to create networks and use digital marketing techniques to create a sales pipeline.
12) Able to lead the team of sales associates and instruct them on efficient sales methods and stay hands-on with all customer accounts and client relationships and manage the whole sales cycle.
1) Excellent communication skills ( both written & verbal) US Accent English is a must.
2) Strong knowledge of working on LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Work Experience Required: 5 - 7 yrs in BPO/KPO sales
Qualification: MBA in Marketing