Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:116 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Business Development - BPO/ITeS (10-22 yrs)
Business development Manager
To build market position by driving a focused Key Account Mgmt. strategy to ensure :
- New Business acquisition, continuity & growth in the GA at geo level by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals and maintaining healthy client relationship in the global accounts.
Job Responsibilities :
Client acquisition & Business Development :
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Should be well versed in Software Solution selling.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build the sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process and actively managing the pipeline to achieve success.
- Prospect, qualify, prove, and close stages of the sales process.
- Apply a consultative solution-sales approach and tailor presentations and conversations to the specific needs of the individual prospects.
- Continuous follow ups and keeping a touch base to bring out new opportunities within the existing clients.
- Initiate and lead negotiations( scope and commercial) in-line with protecting mutual business interests
- Identify possible alternatives basis price and scope requirements for award of the project
- Visualize different scenarios of negotiations and conduct negotiations independently
Client Relationship Management & Account Mapping :
- Maintain and leverage on alliances and relationships, to further the organizations interest
- Develop and review strategies to enhance client retention
- Develops negotiating strategies, examining risks and potentials, estimating client's needs and goals.
- To earn trust in relationships with others by consistently demonstrating integrity and professional competence.
- Complete account mapping & Profiling wrt BU - wise Biz potential, competition mapping, procurement mapping
- Relationship management @ account level- Sales, Marketing, Procurement
- Engage with multiple stake holders for incremental / additional business opportunity within the same account
- Existing relationship management. Biz retention, continuity & ramp up
- Client escalation management
Sales Deliverables :
- Increase Retention rate, revenue growth, and relationship growth in Key accounts
- Business achievement as per plan( Revenue, Gross Margin, service-mix)
- Ensure business continuity & growth from the account Internal Alignments, Account Mgmt.
- Ability to close deals and meet the targets independently
- Comply with documentation requirements to be an active supplier ( PO/ Agreement validity etc.)
- Ensure timely redressal of issues between Client & Denave Delivery team and resolve escalations
- Devise strategies to improve on TATs on payments
- Create a project governance mechanism with business owners and internal review team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in defining solution approach for the client :
A. Participate in planning proactive systems to manage various change levers in project delivery along with delivery team
B. Oversee alignment of client engagement strategy with business objectives
C. Create client and business impact through various innovative channels
D. Guide team members in change management and customer engagement techniques
- Present and relay information to relevant parties
Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Required Skillsets : Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in B2B sales, business development, Technology Sales and client relationship management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Dynamic and engaging.