Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:353 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - BFSI (5-12 yrs)
- Should have been a part of the Product team/ Manufacturer Relationship Team/Sales or Marketing team for an Asset Based Finance business and preferably in Machinery Finance for Engineering, Plastic, Printing, Packaging, Medical equipment.
- Having good Relationship with the OEM's/ Manufacturers in their HO and dealership of machinery of the location is mandatory.
- Would be responsible for driving MOU's and Tie-ups with OEM's and run specific schemes for such OEM's.
- Would be a one-point contact for the OEM in regards to sourcing, approvals, disbursement and payment.
- Would support the sales team with the OEM connect and ensure proper risk sharing tie-ups and ensuring exit support in the liquidation of seized assets.
- Would also be the manager for partnership/ alliance business for asset based finance with sourcing and funding platforms and OEM's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.