Team Leader at Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:287 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Business Development - Automotive Refinish - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (5-15 yrs)
This position would be responsible for PAN India Business Development, additionally will be having supervisory responsibility for Sri Lanka & Pakistan.
The disciplinary reporting will be to the Business Head of Coatings who is based out of India and functional reporting will be to Regional Business Management Team. This is an individual contributor role.
Our Client- MNC Specialty Chemical Mgf Company
Position: Business Development Manager - Auto Refinish
Location: Navi Mumbai
What are we looking for from the candidate?
Bachelor's Degree in business administration, communication, marketing, or equivalent refinish market experience; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years marketing or sales experience showing increasing responsibilities.
- Automotive, or distribution-oriented background is a plus.
- The role requires exceptionally strong sales, influencing and negotiating skills with strong focus on value selling.
Technical and Professional Knowledge :
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling practices.
- Experience key account management including negotiation skills pricing, profit analysis.
- Proven ability to influence-cross functional teams without formal authority.
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Hindi.
The objective of this position :
Individual Contributor Role :
- Develop the business in alignment with Refinish and DI business growth strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the business to ensure high-quality delivery of products and services to end-customers.
- Provide market perspective and information to support sustainable steering of business strategy.
This position will be responsible:
- Understand the local country refinish market including: territories, segmentation, competitors, OEMs, MSOs, dealer networks, sales channels, pricing, value drivers and long-term trends.
- Understand how the full range of refinish brands and products fits into the market landscape and identify the opportunities for sustainable growth.
- Develop detailed medium- and long-term plans including budgets and specific business development pipeline to achieve growth goals in alignment with defined refinish market strategy.
- Define the resources and partnerships needed to successfully implement business development plans.
- Pursue and develop key external relationships with OEMs, MSOs, dealers, body shops, industry bodies and other market stakeholders to defend existing business and maximize the success rate of business development plan execution.
- Represent the organisation's brands by attending and presenting at key events to strengthen brand presence and reputation in the market.
- Drive internal and external stakeholders to effectively execute key projects.
- Support Direct Importers to define and execute business development plans, tracking of wins/losses to assess business growth against refinish business development plans.
- Support Direct Importers to improve sales tracking, forecast accuracy, order planning and inventory management.
- Support Direct Importers to resolve technical and supply issues to maintain high levels of service to end-customers.
- Coordinate the training and knowledge transfer between Direct Importers and market to continuously improve value offering to the market
Strategic account management
- Act as global key account manager for Indian OEMs with a focus on developing close partnership with organisation.
- Develop strong understanding of Indian OEMs: technical and commercial approval requirements, procurement practices, existing partnerships and contracts, refinish network and operations and future direction in applicable countries.
- Define plans for entry and business growth with Indian OEM networks in all countries where the OEM is present and continuously drive the development of close partnership with the OEM in each country.
- Build and leverage strategic relationships with MSOs, dealers and other stakeholders to improve our competitive position in South Asia.
Please apply with the following details along with the updated CV:
Your Total Experience into Automotive Refinish Segment, Business Development, Customer & Cost management, Three Key Deliverable Roles, Your role into Training and Development, Your contribution, Your achievement, Reportee | Reporting To, Reason for Career Move Decision | Your notice period | Your current salary | Your expectation
Assignment Incharge - Abhishek
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd