Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:168 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Agri (10-12 yrs)
- The ideal candidate should have fair exposure to government business/departments.
- Prior experience in dealing with Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs, Dairy, Agriculture Marketing department will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, trade, banks, community- based organizations, and the private sector.
- The person will be responsible to modernise mandis across the country as key marketing.
- Execute the UMP(unified market platform) in TN. Currently with Registrar of Co-op Societies and subsequently in other areas.
- Responsible for rollout and hand holding of UMP
- Key interactions with MDs of Co-ops, Auction Supdts, Data Entry Operators, Traders, Farmers
- Ensure regular usage of the platform and attend to support call
- Internal interaction with Development Team for support and maintenance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.