Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:3978 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Business Continuity Planning - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking to hire for an Business Continuity Management role .
This professional would be responsible for carrying out risk & compliance activities and ensuring delivery as per standards of Quality on ISO 22301 along with conducting and driving internal audits for ISO 22301 certification. They are looking for professional who is an ISO 22301 certified Lead Auditor with minimum of 8 years of diverse experience in Business Continuity Management (BCM), Disaster recovery, IT Infrastructure & architecture, Business continuity planning, IT application development designing and executing the policies, frameworks and procedures.
Our distinguished client is looking for a tenured Risk & Compliance professional with relevant industry certifications - CISM, ISO 22301, CIRSC, CISSP coming from BFSI domain with experience of working in a global consulting setup. .You will be working in a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression allowing you fast career growth. If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Job Location: Mumbai
About our Client:
Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management.
You would be responsible for:
- Executing risk & compliance activities and ensuing delivery as per standards of Quality on ISO 22301 along with conducting and driving internal audits for ISO 22301 certification
- Managing the development of business continuity plans (BCP )
- Managing, establishing, implementing and testing of BCP and mentoring & aligning teams to business objectives to deliver world class performance and mentoring teams to deliver world-class performance; creating & implementing Business Continuity Plans
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Management, Risk management and Security Policies and Procedures
- Conducting monthly meetings with senior stakeholders and drive the culture and understanding of Business continuity concepts
The successful applicant: -
- Graduate/Post graduate with 7 to 12 years of experience in implementation and maintenance of Business Continuity standard with prior experience of working in BFSI domain in a global consulting setup.
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Certified and preferred certifications in Business continuity principles from BCI, DRII
- Prior experience of leading a team and managing multiple stakeholders at a global level.
- Proficient with BCP LDRPS tool for operational purpose
- Proficient in handling awareness training programs for IS & BCP
- Pivotal in devising & implementing IT strategies and business plans in line with the company's business plans; creating and implementing policies and procedures for all IT Platforms
- Knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks & Business Continuity concepts, IT Infrastructure and architecture & IT application development
- Expertise in formulating business continuity plans, identifying & adopting emerging trends to achieve organizational objectives and profitability norms
- Experienced in managing & leading teams for running successful process operations & experience of developing business continuity plans, procedures & service standards for business excellence
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional relationship management and team supervision capabilities.
What's in for you :
A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.