Recruiter at Bullhorn Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:134 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Business Continuity - IT (8-12 yrs)
Minimum requirements (Education Qualification & Work Experience)
- Qualification Required: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other related major required
- Certification preferred: CBCP,CBCI,ISO22301 desirable
- Minimum experience: 8 Years
- Work Location: Gurgaon, India
- Ownership and management of business continuity and disaster recovery program globally.
- Work with all functional business areas to develop and maintain a corporate wide BCP program and BCP plans addressing client BCP requirements that addresses business recovery and emergency response management.
- Define BIA methodology and conduct Business Impact Assessment (BIA) on a periodic basis.
- Liaise with necessary business stakeholders to develop effective working relationships and documented BCP plans.
- Liaise with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs/expectations.
- Develop and execute the maintenance and testing programs for all business continuity plans as per the requirements.
- Direct and supervise plan maintenance processes and execution.
- Design and facilitate tests and exercises on the business plans and crisis management execution
- Facilitate and support the execution of the plans at the time of a crisis event.
- Lead and Facilitate execution of the plan and support plan navigation for the business at the time of an event
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8-12 years of experience in implementing and managing business continuity.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of business continuity management and governance frameworks, strong knowledge of business continuity best practices and protocols.
- Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including in-depth knowledge of international BCM standards promoted by BCI and DR and ISO.
- Knowledge and experience in performing assessments aligned with the best practices.
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage competing demands and priorities .
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance as it applies to BCP planning and implementation.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Ability to communicate well up to line management and also motivate technical teams
- Ability to work autonomously with flexibility and excellent judgment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.