Hiring Specialist at Hirecandid.com
Views:565 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Business Consulting - Software Products (10-20 yrs)
Our client, a Software Products company is hiring Business Consulting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our clients, manage overall coordination of client IT projects, from planning through implementation.
- Set project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules.
- Facilitate discussions and consensus among various project stakeholders such as key business users, project sponsors, and developers.
- Manage and monitor project budgets and expenditures.
- Develop forecasts for estimate of completion.
- Work closely with clients and staff to execute project vision and project risk assessments.
- Manage, develop, train, and coach staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Contribute to proposals, project expansion, and business development call.
- Create project charters and project plans.
- Organize and run meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team.
- Facilitate resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources.
- Guide business, technical and 3rd party solution provider resources.
- Perform status reporting.
- Monitoring project activities ensuring the quality and integrity of the information is intact.
- Record impacts from any changes during the project.
- Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks.
- Obtain acceptance by client and close the project.
- Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned.
- Close out procurements.
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations.
- 10+ Years of total experience.
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience.
- Prior experience with Oracle EBS and Business Intelligence is must.
- Ability to work across a broad range of business and IT-related subject-matter areas with sensitivity to global impact.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and IT partners of all levels; sensitivity and understanding required for successful cultural relations.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong management, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects.
- Project Management Institute certifications such as Professional Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) desirable.
- ITIL Certified.
- Exposure to Agile mythology.
- Experience managing Java technology.
- Product Support experience is a plus.